Booking my tickets
- Can I book my tickets once inside the train?
- What happens if I haven’t received my tickets?
- How many passengers can I book at once?
- Are my details safe?
- What should I do if I haven’t received my tickets in more than 24 hours?
- Can I book my tickets by phone?
- What travel insurance do we offer and how do I make a claim?
- How can I book a train ticket?
- How can I change the language on the website?
- Can I buy a ticket for another person?
- What should I do if I get the “no solution” screen?
- Can I register to book on your website?
- Can I book ferry tickets using your website?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- Is my booking confirmation required for travel?
- How do e-tickets work?
- What happens if I lose my tickets?
- Can I book a seat?
- Which are the advantages of booking flexible tickets?
- Where is my booking confirmation email?
- Can we get a special price if we are a group?
- How do I find the best prices?
- Why should I book with RailClick?
- How can I receive my tickets if I have entered the wrong email address?
- Can seniors get any discounts or special fares?
- When do cheap tickets become available?
- Which trains can I book?
- How do I change my personal details?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- Is it worth to book my tickets separately?
- Can I book bus tickets using your website?
- Is it worth to wait and book my tickets together?